If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

And Now Comes The Hard Part

All the Psychedelic Squares have been knitted. And now it's time to weave in the ends. Let me tell you, if I can't be a shining example of what you should do, at least let me be a horrible warning. Each of these squares has 16 ends to weave in.

Sixteen! And there are 80 squares. How am I supposed to accomplish that? (Without violence, I mean.)

I'm just going to tell you right now. Weave in the ends as you go, people. Listen to me. I've lived this nightmare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter