If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Finally Found A Dress


I was getting a little worried, I can tell you. But I did finally find a dress for M's wedding that I love. It's a dusty pink color, with some sparkliness and some laciness. The neckline is very flattering, I think.

Now, I can focus on T's tie. He is wearing a black suit, but I am making him wait on the tie so he will match me. I'm thinking a deep red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter