If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, April 02, 2016

April Is Earth Month

Since Earth Day is in April, I thought it would be a good idea to focus on projects that were more Earth-friendly. Upcycled projects. Scrap projects. Projects made with alternative materials.

This will be a good opportunity for me to get rid of a bunch of scrap yarn (there is still so much left, even with working on the Psychedelic Stripes Afgan). Plus, I think I will also destash some t-shirts that are just sitting in my closet.

I'm thinking Tarn, but who knows? They might become something else. I don't know what yet. But definitely some Tarn. I'd like to do a nice tarn basket for my craft room (that's our bedroom) shelf. And a bath mat. Maybe a cat basket?

Anyway, I probably won't be composting anything. Left my composter at the other house. (It was busy being a home for spiders, anyway.) And I don't have a lot to get rid of anyway. I was pretty brutal about deciding what to keep and what to get rid of in our recent move. (Actually, my suggestion was take the yarn and push everthing else to the curb. But T wouldn't go for that.)

We've got a whole month here, so let's see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter