If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, April 01, 2016

This Blows

Okay. So that title may be too much, too soon. But it really does blow. Last night I got a call from my older bro:

Bro 1: Hey, you still planning to come up this weekend?
Patwoman: Yeah. Sunday. Probably around noon.
Bro 1: Well, I was thinking maybe you should stop at my house first instead of Bro 3.
Patwoman: Yeah. Ok. I can do that. Why? What's up?
Bro 1: His house was destroyed by a tornado a couple hours ago.
Patwoman: What?!

Yeah. So that actually happened. My bro's house was hit by an F1 tornado. Luckily, no one was hurt.

Scary, though. And now they have other issues. Like where to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter