If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, April 05, 2016

April's Warm Up America Square

This is my Warm Up America square/rectangle for this month. This yellow is (I think) some I Love This Yarn from about six years ago. Naturally, the label is long gone, so I am just guessing. But I'm pretty sure that's it.

I'm happy that, no matter what's gone on, I've been able to stick with my goal of making a square a month for this charity. I know that's not much. Not even a whole afghan. And there are plenty of people who are doing more. But I'm trying, at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter