If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Wedding Set Up

Down to the wire, folks. Funny how, after a whole year of preparation, I'm still running to Michael's the night before to get just a few more candles.

Still, I have to say, the venue looks awesome. Megan had a very clear idea of what she wanted and that remained pretty much unchanged throughout the whole process. The pink/rose gold theme works beautifully with the decor.

Here are some photos of some of the things we did to personalize the venue:

The arch, with a pink/gold/white backdrop to this arch, along with about a million pink and white petals.

Yay Pinterest.

So, hopefully, the couple will be framed by the arch and backdrop for all the nuptial photos.
This is the place setting for one of the tables. We painted all those chargers rose gold, plus all the bottles and candle holders. That table number is also one of M's creations. Because she is getting married on Earth Day, the background of the table number is part of a world map.

Each one of the place settings will have a white plate with a dip-dyed ombre pink napking and a rose gold animal of some sort on it as a favor. This is the one she made for R. It's a dinosaur, of course.

And, of course, Knightly will preside over the Memory Table, where photos of those who have passed (but who are there in spirit) are displayed. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter