If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, January 06, 2017

One More Christmas 2016 Craft

Goes really well with my front door, right?
Look at him, crafty-like and all!
I just realized I hadn't posted this wreath I made for our front door. T and I took another floral class together (Ha! He loves me so much he comes to craft classes with me!) This time, we each made a wreath. I made one for us and T made one for his mom. This was her first Christmas without T's dad, and it's only been a few months. We were both worried about her getting very depressed and we wanted to do something to cheer her up a little.
Wreath selfie.

That is T's hairy arm,
not mine.
We had a lot of fun with this class, as you can tell. It was kind of funny that  we both chose the same colors for our wreaths. That was totally unplanned. I was so intently working on my wreath that I barely remembered to take any photos at all.

T became the designated wire cutter for our table, after all the ladies noticed how easily he was able to cut through those thick wire stems.

This was so fun and turned out so well, I'd like to do it again. In fact, I think I'd like to do a wreath for every season, now.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter