If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Same Pat-Time... Same Pat Channel

If you remember, a few posts ago, I was telling you about my adventures with Batman. I had to explain to some of you (by private emails for your privacy, of course) that this was merely a fantasy. Of course nothing happened with me and Batman.

Are we okay now, Adam? (Jeez!)

Anyway, I found this interesting:
You Are Trinity

"Touch me and that hand will never touch anything again."

That really shocked me, because that's actually pretty accurate. I mean, I don't wear black pleather outfits or anything. And I would have a lot of trouble kicking someone in the head. (Unless they were laying on the ground. I could manage it, then.) And I'm pretty sure that I'm not trapped in some kind of... what's the word I'm looking for? Like a computer... oh... uh... Matrix.

But the whole sexy, tough, badass type of...

Oh never mind. That's actually not very accurate, after all.
You Are Fun Sexy

You're funny, quirky, cute, and sassy.
Guys always have a great time with you, and that alone is sexy.
You've got an upbeat, optimistic spirit that totally shines through.
Any guy would be crazy to turn you down!

Yeah. We did have some good times, didn't we, Adam?

But now, look at this:
Your 80s Heartthrob Is

Jason Bateman

Honestly, I have to tell you that I never even met Jason in the 80's. He was too young for me back then. Of course, now that Arrested Development's been cancelled, Jase probably has some free time...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They said I was Catwoman. I told them they 'No, no. It's a 'K'..and there's an 'E' in there.

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(ignore the obvious mistake in the previous comment..and yes, english is my first language-surprisingly enough)
Kirk Cameron is my 80's heartthrob..awwwwww..
And the good thing about Kirk is..I can still catch him on the Christian network.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Lol, I was into Johnny Depp and still am to some extent. I'd say you're allowed to have your Batman, Pat. ;) Anything to keep ya going.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter