If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Whoopsie!

Look at this, from an email newsletter I get from About.com:

To Blog or Not to Blog?
It seems like common sense, but it's worth saying: If you're looking for a job, or like having the job you've got, you probably don't want to start a blog dedicated to your satanic activities or proclivity for huffing paint thinner.
- Job Searching Guide Alison Doyle

Ha! So maybe it's bad to talk about Batman's tights?

I have no knitting content today, folks. I've been so busy getting high on paint thinner and then hitting a job interview or two before my ritualistic human sacrifice that I haven't knitted a stitch today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If nothing else..I think you've just qualified yourself for public office...

2:09 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Lol, I agree with Katie. Maybe you should run for office. Stay safe in the coming weather.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter