If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Excitement Part Deux

So, T has been spreading his bird flu around here and he's finally feeling better. And, thankfully, it didn't last long with me. (R never gets sick. Must be the high concentration of OJ in his blood.) But M started feeling worse and worse all week. Yesterday, we finally ended up taking her to the ER.

Well, I took her to the dr. first, but they said take her to the ER so she could get a chest X-ray. So, we went there. Poor M is sleeping a lot, probably due to the codeine in the cough syrup they gave her. But at least she looks a whole lot better today.

Nothing funny to say today. (In case you think what I usually say is funny.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter