If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Whooo-hooo!

(Suggestive laughter!) So I finally finished the Fuzzy Sexy Lingerie.
This is my own creation and I must say, I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out. It's done with yarn from my stash, nothing I planned. And I kind of made it up as I went along. But... I'm happy with it.

I'm thinking of doing this one again, with some mods. 1)I think it should be a little longer. This one touches the hip bones and shows a little belly between the top and the bottom. (Who am I kidding? If I had a little belly, that would not be an issue!) 2)I'm just not into thongs. Granted, you're not wearing one for very long, but I think the next one will have a full panty. 3) I'm really not going to worry that much about stockingette stitch vs garter stitch with the eyelash yarn. You really can't tell. I also would not worry about K2 tog vs SSK.

I did try to write out the pattern as I went, but you know how that goes. It's knit one, knot one, rip one, drop one. So who knows. I guess I will have to make another one now. Oh, darn it. My husband just hates it when I have new lingerie.

Yeah, right.

What's pretty funny about this get up... The bra cups are warm. I tried it on and I was like, "MMM. Nice."

Know what else is funny? I've got a crapload of this eyelash yarn just sitting here, next to my knitting chair. Mwah-ha-ha-ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter