If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Apparently, I'm an ape

So I'm knitting away on the sleeve to my Textured Raglan Sweater. Watching Constantine. Not really paying attention to what I'm doing. That's okay. I'm so used to/bored with this pattern by now that I can just slip into Beta and do it without thinking.

And when I finally decide to measure the thing, it's too frackin' long! Like 4 inches too long. Ye gods!

So, since my arms are not likely to grow any more (except maybe grow more flabby, ha!), I commenced frogging back. Frogging back boucle. You know what I'm talking about.

It would've really put me in a bad mood, except that today I woke up with a short story idea, and wrote a first draft right away. I think it will clock out to be about 4,500 words, which will put it right where it should be for salability. Yay me!

So not even frogging boucle will cheese me off today. Not even M killing the charge on the cordless phone. Not even R and friends drinking all the Coke.

(Happy dance!)


Oh, by the way. My cat caught a mouse. I think that's funny. No one else in the house does, though. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter