If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Pictures of the lace sweater

After a long day of slacking, I like to relax with a drink and strike odd poses in front of artwork.


Knit from light worsted acrylic, using 4 st = 1" guage. Body is Seafoam Lace, collar and cuffs are a laddered rib.

Used basic pattern from Craftster (Circular Shrug) found here. I added sleeves and some inches to make it a little longer and cover a little more boobage.

(Can you believe I actually put on some lipstick for this post?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's one gorgeous sweater and it fits you perfectly. Well done!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter