If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Curse of the Disappearing Post!

Yieeeeeh!
I made a post the other day about the lovely StashBuster Cowl I made from Emm's pattern! And now, I notice it's gone! What's up with that, anyway?

So, here it is again...

It's done from one skein of Jiffy (I'm pretty sure it was Jiffy. It had no label when I got it. It was my yarn from the speed knitting contest at Michael's 5-Hour Event a couple of weekends ago. And what's up with that, anyway? Who gives someone fuzzy yarn for a speed knitting contest? Sheesh!)It knitted very quickly--like, in the time it took me to watch "The Jacket" on cable.

I started making a Kittyville Hat from Caron Simply Soft (black) during the Super Bowl. But, with the game, and food, and stuff, I didn't finish. Hat part is done and one ear flap and tie. Just needs the ears and the other ear flap. Oh, and pom pons.

'Cause I loves me some pom pons!

1 Comments:

Blogger Patwoman said...

Hey, it was fun! I've worn it a couple of times now (despite this unseasonably warm winter we are having in Indiana). I have been told it looks very "European." I believe they meant that to be a compliment, too! I've got your "Fir" on my list, too. Watch out!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter