If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Scarftacular!

I've taken a page from M's book. I suddenly need scarves of all different colors, textures, lengths, and styles.

In addition to all the Christmas scarves I did, I also recently completed:


Green and black 2X2 Rib to match the green/black lace hat.

Plus a Chain Stitch Scarf (pattern from the skein) using Bernat Bamboo in Dill. (Still blocking, so no pix yet.)


Criss-Cross Scarf in Mosaic Twist in Cider Kiss. Pay particular attention to the triple-knot fringe.
This stitch pattern is from Knit 1 Winter 2007 issue. They had an article on reversible stitches and I started it, just as an experiment, but finished it because it looks pretty cool.

On the needles, a flame beanie for T. Not my pattern, but I did change the colors. More on that, later.

Kind of a dull day for me. No football. Colts are on a bye week. It was kinda nice, though, to see Eli win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter