If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

So Sad


So, the football season is officially over for me, with my beloved Colts' heartbreaking loss today.

Boo.

Now there is only the Pro Bowl to look forward to. That, and whoever can finally beat the Patriots. Oh, and they will fall. Nothing that evil can last forever.


But the question I have now is, what am I going to do with my blue and white striped scarf? I started it during the game, but sometime in the third quarter, when I began clutching my heart pretty constantly, I stopped knitting. I'm so sad now. I don't even feel like finishing.

But I want my needles. Got these #13's recently. And they are a cool steel blue color.

I'm also pretty bummed about my flame beanie. I just don't think it's going to look right. Katie says I should probably rip it out and reknit it. I think she's probably right.

That sucks. But I guess it beats the alternative: marry a guy with a bigger head than T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter