If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie

He’s just going to eat the whole damn box and leave you with no Samoas at all.


“Who ate all the cookies?” And he's so evasive about it, my son. “Well, I don’t think any one person ate all the cookies, Mom. That’s an unreasonable assumption.”

“Well, did you eat them?” Offended look. “What? Did I eat all of the cookies? I can safely say I did not eat all the cookies.”

“Look, all I know is that there are no more Samoas.” Now R makes a big show of looking around at the empty spot on the counter, where the cookies used to be. “Hm. You may be right.”

And you know what else makes me crazy? Those are not the only cookies I bought. I have 6 other boxes of GS cookies coming, from various sources (because all the kids in my neighborhood know I’m a soft touch), but they have not been delivered yet.

Come on, girls. I’m hurtin’!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marigold said...

LOL! what a coincidence - we (well, mostly me) finished off a box of Samoas, and I just checked out "If you give a mouse a cookie" from the library for the boy. He thinks it's great, and I forsee many many repetitions....

6:44 PM  
Blogger Patwoman said...

Samoas. Mmmmmm. Pretty sure they are made with crack.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Shay said...

....he will leave poop in your silverware drawer.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter