If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

WAH PAH!

Which tv show are you?

George Lopez

You like to make up your own words like George's WAH PAH!!! You have a lot of sarcasm, you make jokes from off the bat. You are funny though, people like you and want to be around you.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


Patwoman’s note: Strangely, I have never even seen this show. But I know exactly what he means by WAH PAH!!! (And I think the sarcasm bit is way off.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter