If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Every Hat Needs A Matching Scarf

Well, not every hat. Certainly those hats that have the long flaps that wrap around your neck like a scarf don’t need a scarf. And a chef’s hat wouldn’t need a scarf. Neither would a fireman’s hat.

But, I digress.

This particular hat needed a scarf. A loooong scarf.
This is your basic 2X2 rib, same yarns as the Turn A Square Hat. I picked up the three stripes in each color, just on the ends and left the middle of the scarf plain. It's about 6 feet long.

So, hat and scarf… another Christmas present down.

Way to go, Patwoman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter