If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pompon-a-licious!

I know. That's lame. What else am I going to say? This scarf has balls! No, I don't think so.

Anyway, I knit this hat, because I like the color change this yarn makes. Then, because the hat only took about half of the skein, I thought I'd make a scarf to match. I don't remember where I put the pattern for the hat, or if I even used one. But the scarf is on Ravelry. It's one of the Anthropology-inspired scarves. I had to make some bigtime adjustments for guage, with this bulky yarn. And I added the pompons, just because I like pompons.

This is Moda Dea Tweedle Dee in Thunder. It's a wool/acryllic blend. Bulky weight. The color is mostly shades of grey, ranging from very dark to almost white. But, then, there's a little red and a little blue and even a little gold mixed in. So it comes out looking very tweedy.

Oh, hence the Tweed in Tweedle Dee. Ha! I just got that.

This goes in the Box-O-Scarves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter