If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, May 21, 2010

FO-FO-Foliage

And here it is, the finished Foliage. My fears of this being too tiny for an adult human head were completely unfounded, as you can see. Wet-blocked it, and it fit Notpatwoman’s head just fine. See how Achilles admires it? (Actually, he was a little pissed that Notpatwoman chased him down and forced him into this photo op.)

So I was glad it blocked out okay. And you can see how the lace opened up. I was still a little skeptical however because, as you know, Notpatwoman does not have as much hair as I do.

But, here it is. Lookin’ fabu on my brainholder. What do you think?

(Achilles is still not happy about the photo op.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter