If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Disaster!!!

!@@$$#%^&*#@!!

You know it's bad when I use the top row of the keyboard instead of the actual swear words!

I killed my iPhone.

You know how much I love that thing. I take it everywhere with me. I use it for everything. Everything. What did I do before I had it, when I had a question about where Patagonia is in the world? Or what genus racoons belong to? Or what football team did Warren Beatty's character play for in Heaven Can Wait? How did I listen to music or books or surf the web while standing in line at Subway? How did I watch episodes of Supernatural during my lunch hour?

And I killed her! Accidentally, of course. But it was my hand hand that dropped her in the water.

Fortunately, I was able to get the same model from the iPhone store and downloaded all my info onto it. So it looks the same. And has all the phone's memories. So even thought it's not the same phone, I think I'll be able to pretend that it is.

I'm calling it Cherry 2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter