If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Another Bell

After all my talk about not finishing anything, I knit another Christmas Bell. I don't consider this contradictory. In fact, I think the only things I'm finishing these days are the things I can knit in one sitting.


If you need a good one sitting pattern, try it. I knit this very quickly. Honestly, the curly embellishment took me longer to crochet than the whole bell took to knit.

That curly ribbon, btw, is probably something a person used to crocheting could do in a few minutes. I made a chain and then SC twice in each chain and bound off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter