If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, April 05, 2012

I Love Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards

Wednesdays are one of our Yu-Gi-Oh! nights at the store. We have a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! players, and a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. I spend a lot of time on Wednesdays, sorting and pricing cards. And I have come to the conclusion that I love the humor in Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

Like this one I found last night:
How do you suppose something like that happens in nature? I'm picturing something like this:

Lion: Hey, alligator. How you doin'?

There are others I like, too. But this... this I love:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter