If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tales From Patwoman's Mailbag


We haven't done this in a while, so I thought I'd pull a couple of random letters from the ol' mailbag and answer them for you.

***

Dear Patwoman,
Is it true you no longer recruit for DrugCo? What are you doing now? How ever will they get along without you?


Gentle Reader,
Yes, it is true. I left my recruiting job after six years in order to devote myself more fully to the game store T & I own. The business has grown so much in the 3 years we've owned it that it was just time for me to make that move. I must say, I am enjoying the creative freedom I have with this work. And I've always been more of a night owl, so the schedule fits my body clock. However, as a weird side effect--by not getting up at 6 am and going into the office Monday through Friday--it feels like Saturday every day.

Dear Patwoman,
Do you think you will do more writing now? Will you produce indy movies again?


Gentle Reader,
I hope that I will have more time to write. So far, I've been pretty busy, just in a different way. But I do have several ideas forming in my brain (I'm envisioning these ideas making room for themselves by pushing other thoughts out of my mind--like multiplication by negative numbers. Who needs that anyway?) and I am hoping to be able to start putting them into a readable format soon. Six Gun Horror, the game sourcebook T and I wrote, is due out this summer. As far as the movies... I would love to do that, but it just takes so much time and energy. I don't see myself doing that any time soon. I am punching up a script that I wrote a few years back, though, because M has asked to produce it in web series format.

My Dear Patwoman,
Why haven't you called or written? Have I done something? Please tell me you miss me too. I cannot stand the silence.


Dearest Adam,
We will meet again. Soon.

***

That's all for now. As always, Gentle Readers, if you have questions you'd like to ask me, feel free to email them to me and I will ignore them because I make up all these letters anyway answer them in an upcoming Mailbag episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter