If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Pat's

Full disclosure: this day was not named after me.

This would have been a good day to be knitting something green. Or beading something green. Or cooking something green. But, dammit. I didn't do any of that. I don't think I've even eaten anything green today. Well, nothing that isn't naturally green, anyway.

I am wearing green, though. And I did listen to The Pogues while I was working this morning.

So now, it's late. And if I'd been not lazy motivated this afternoon, I could've done something with this felted material:
Ah well. Next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter