If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday UFO - But Making Progress

My work continues on the afghan for M. That first part, with all the crossovers and cabling, really went slowly. But the dividing rows breezed by. And now the second motif is going pretty quickly.

You know, as quickly as it can go when you are knitting something as big as an afghan.

As you can see, I've got about 12-13 or so inches completed so far.

Oh. Only 12-13 inches so far? Oof. I'd planned to be finished with this by the end of the month. I guess I'm pretty far behind schedule when you look at it that way.

This is the back side of the project, btw. You can't see all the prettiness that is the front side. Can't take the chance that M will see it before Christmas. Just take my word for it.

Also, take my word for this: make sure you don't get yourself one stitch off on Row 1 of a motif and then not realize it until Row 6 or so. Good thing I know how to do this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter