If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, February 06, 2012

Super Bowl Recap


First of all, I am so happy The Not-The-Patriots won. It was not the pants-down spanking those cheatbags deserved, but at least now maybe Belichick is starting to wonder if Satan is calling in his chips.

Secondly, I owe Madonna an apology. I said, several times before the halftime performance (even 5 minutes before the halftime performance) that I thought she was old and stale and that the Super Bowl should have gotten someone relevant with a hit song in this century, at least.

But I've got to say, it was a great show. I really liked it. And I liked it from beginning to end. And you know what? I didn't even notice MIA flipping the bird and neither did anyone else I talked to. But I wouldn't have been offended by that, anyway.

Thirdly, the commercials were funnier than they have been in a while. I abstained from watching them online prior to the game because I like to see them as they were meant to be seen. And thanks to so many people for trying to spoil that by telling me about them!

And finally... So glad Not-The-Patriots won. That's my all-time favorite team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter