If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ornament - Second Blood!

I decided to do another stocking ornament right away. If I'm going to create a Christmas ornament collection for R & Sharon's first Christmas, I'd probably better start right away. Likewise, I think M might enjoy the heirloom factor involved in these ornaments. I think I'll make a set for her, too.

Although, M likes her tree ornaments to all match--designer-style. But she loves Christmas and decorates the whole house. So even if she doesn't put them on the tree, I know she will enjoy them.



I, myself, like a lot of variety in my Christmas ornaments. As you can see, my tree is filled with ornaments I bought, was given, made myself, or that R & M made. (Those are my favorites.)

And yes. That's a real cat in the tree. Achilles is such a brat sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter