If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday UFO - Just Started


Whoo-hoo! Gettin' started with the Christmas Knitting early! This is the first of the afghans. And, sly minx that I am, I'm not going to tell you who it's for or what pattern it is!

I will tell you that this is a pattern I've admired for a while now. And just before Christmas, its intended recipient pointed it out and said "I want that!" So, it is a sort of knitting synchronicity.

I will also only be able to work on this when that person is not around, so I will be working on multiple projects at the same time. Hm. I will also have to find a way to track my progress secretly so as not to spoil the surprise.

Whatever. I'm just excited to be started on a Christmas project in January! I deserve some sort of prize for that.

Maybe some new yarn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter