If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Swaptacular

I've never done a swap. I don't know why. They seem like fun. I've just never done one. But I've committed to doing a Christmas ornament swap with the Christmas Knitting group on Ravelry!

Yay!

The first step to any project, as you know, is to talk about it. Talk, and delay the start of any actual knitting. So much talking gives you the time to think about what you might knit, once you stop talking and start actually knitting.

My goal is to do maybe one ornament a month. I think I can commit to that. Ornaments are small and relatively quick to do, right? That sounds good for me. I'm having some project ADHD right now, which may or may not be caused by my decision to make 2012 The Year Of The Afghan.

Sigh. Speaking of... I probably should get on that. Or a January ornament. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter