If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, January 13, 2012

UFO Friday - All Of Them

This is going to be the Year of Finished Objects, I promise you. No more UFOs sitting around the house until I forget what the heck they were supposed to be, or until the person it was made for outgrows it before it's done.

Yeah. There are still a couple of those around here. And I'm gonna either finish them or frog them. But they're not going to just sit around.

I can tell you right now I have at least 3 projects that I don't even want to tell you what they are supposed to be, because I'm too embarassed by the way they don't look anything like that.

And I have at least 2 things that have been outgrown before they were finished. And at least 2 things that I really want to finish.

Argh. So really, this is going to be the Year Of The Frog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter