If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Not Knitting: Earrings

I came across this the other day, The Beading Daily Bead-A-Long Challenge. Basically, the goal is to make a pair of earrings a day, every day in January.

Now you know even your old friend Patwoman can't swear that much. So I won't be doing a pair every day. But I think this is kind of a cool challenge. So I'm going to try and do a pair of earrings each week, on my Not Knitting Wednesdays.


This is the pair I did tonight. Nothing fancy, just plain pearls on plain wires. I like them, though. And you can always use another pair of pearl earrings. They go with everything.

I like the idea of making earrings, though. They're pretty quick to do, and would be a great way to use some of the oddball beads that are left over from other projects.

I should do something like that with the knitting... some sort of oddball pattern. Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter