If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Is This Wrong?

Last night I dreamed I went to the hospital to visit a sick friend or relative. They were very, very sick. Like, coma sick. So basically I was just sitting there next to the bed.

But then, I decided to go to the lounge and get some sleep for a few hours. So, I'm laying on the cot in the lounge and two people come in and start making out right next to me.

I'm like, Um... Should I leave? It was extremely awkward.

So then I woke up, feeling as if my own privacy had been invaded. What the heck does that mean?

First of all, no one I know is sick. Secondly, I have been sleeping maybe 5 out of every 48 hours (and not all at once). So is it normal to dream of sleeping? But thirdly--and maybe this is the key point--who dreams about other people making out? I mean, that can't be normal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter