If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thrifty Is The New Black

I hadn't been to Goodwill in a while, so I wanted to go raid the racks for 100% wool sweaters. Sadly, there wasn't a lot to choose from. Maybe because I got there late in the day.

But I did get this sweater. It was not half off, like the sweaters with the yellow barbs on them were. But it was still cheap, especially when you consider how much yarn is here. And what a gorgeous color this is.
I estimate this to be a heavy worsted, not quite bulky, yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter