If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ornament Swap - First Blood!

I've finished my ornament for January! (Remember, I've promised to make one ornament a month in order to participate in an ornament swap on Ravelry.)

This is a mini-stocking pattern I found on Ravelry. It's pretty quick and simple (if you don't do the charts and just knit it plain) and it's knitted flat. Flat is the way to go with something so small. Goes very fast.

This is some of the Christmas Sparkle I had leftover from Sharon's Stocking. And a little bit of white something or another. I used #4s so this is about as big as the palm of my hand.

I like this a lot. I'm thinking I may have to knit some more of these. For the swap. And for my tree. And I think it would be really nice to have a bunch of little ornaments to give to R and Sharon this Christmas, since they will be getting married in November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter