If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Afghan Square - Celtic Braid

This is an afghan square I made a few years back. I had this idea that I would make a 12 inch square in whatever half skein of yarn I had left over and then stitch them all together when I got a bunch of them. I'd recently finished a couple such an afghans, one in various shades of blue and one in various aran stitches, and it seemed like a good idea at the time.
But, you know how that goes. After a couple of squares, you get interested in something else. And then you put these squares away and don't even think about them until one day, you're looking for some leftover Christmas Sparkle yarn in a drawer and--hey, what's this?

I believe all the squares I did this time around were from Sarah Bradbury's website. I'm gonna have to dig all those out and see how many I have. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter