If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Super Bowl Traffic Sucks

Indianapolis has been preparing for the Super Bowl for a couple of years now, so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised. But really. It's 2 weeks away and the traffic this morning was like this.

Don't worry about my safety in taking a picture on the road. See all those brake lights? Yeah. We were stopped for quite a while. What you can't see in this picture is the long line of RVs, busses, and semi-trailers that were blocking the whole section of West Street by Lucas Oil Stadium.

I've got to find a different way to go tomorrow.

I didn't take this picture to show you the traffic though. (Well, not only to show you the traffic.) I wanted you to see this picture thing they are putting on the side of the Marriott. Look in the background. It's not quite finished, but as you can see, it's beautiful!

I want the Marriott to advertise everything on its side, just like in Blade Runner. Seriously... Can you imagine what they could do with GenCon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter