If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday UFO - Disappointing Lack Of Progress

I am a little disappointed this Friday. I just didn't get a lot of knitting time this week. So, this afghan has progressed very little.As you can see, there are maybe 4" here. But, it's a good 4". Soft. Even stitches. All that.

I need to bust a move on this, though. When I said 2012 would be The Year Of The Afghan, I really didn't mean that in the singular. It's almost February and I have three more to do after this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter