If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oops! I Did It Again

I made a third stocking ornament. But that is the last one. Ha!

I think I pretty much have this pattern memorized by now. This third stocking went so much quicker. I did this one in about 5 minutes. (Okay, not 5 minutes. But pretty quickly, still.)



T came home about the time I was finishing this one up. I had it all seamed, but hadn't put the hanging loop on it yet. He looked at this little baby sock, then looked at me, and said "Something you want to tell me?"

What? Like another baby? Oh, no, Sweetie. Not without a court order I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter