If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, January 30, 2012

As If It Couldn't Get Worse

I am leaving my house so early these days. The traffic is in-sane. Seriously. People are standing in line at the Super Bowl Village Indy Zipline at 5 am. (or so says the news.) And I can tell you from experience that the pedestrian traffic crossing some pretty major downtown streets either a)thinks everybody can see them when the sun isn't even up yet OR b)thinks everybody will be able to stop on a dime when they come darting out from between cars in the dark OR c)is already drunk and isn't really thinking.

And getting to work is not even the hardest part. Today it took 45 minutes to get out of the downtown area. And I had to go about 5 miles out of the way to do it.


But, on the bright side, the big (sticker? poster?) artwork on the JW Marriott is finished and looks so cool. I'm so obsessing about this thing.

I want them to do one for GenCon, too. But I think it would probably freak out the norms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter