If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Not Knitting - You Can Never Have Enough Earrings

I always say that. That's because earrings are so easy to lose. Especially the dangly ones. They hook onto my hair (which is pretty long these days) and just work their way out of my ear. Then, at some point, they fall onto the ground. Once in a while, I'll get lucky and look down at just the right time. "Hey, I have a pair of earrings just like that!" And then I can save the pair. But, most of the time-- Well, let's just say, I think there'd be a market for earrings sold in 3's.

And yet, here I am again, making a pair of dangly earrings. Two.

But, they are cute. And I really don't have a pair of red and black earrings. And I need red and black earrings. I wear so much red and black. And they are very simple to make. Seriously, there was very little swearing involved in the making of these earrings. Just 3 danglies with seed beads on each wire and done. The only swearing I did was just for entertainment value.
I plan to wear these for my last day at work tomorrow.

Yes. You heard that right. Last day recruiting tomorrow. My marketing projects are just becoming so wildly successful that it was time to make a decision. It's a good thing, really. I am very excited about the opportunity to work creatively all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter