If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thinking About My Garden


This is the time of year when I start to think about my garden. It's a brown mess right now, because I didn't even get a chance to have a garden last summer. Remember?

But, the weather is awesome already. And I am ready to go. I will definitely be planting tomatoes and green peppers. Probably chilis and jalepenos, too. I am also starting to forget about how much trouble I've had with cucumbers in the past toying with the idea of trying some cucumbers. And I think I might try some beans this year.

I'd like to do more, but that's probably all I can handle. I've not had much luck with strawberries--although almost everyone I know has been able to grow them without trying. And the blueberries I planted two years ago died before they produced anything.

Ah. Who knows? I'm planning to till up this garden this week and add in my compost (remember I have a compost bin now?). Maybe I'll go crazy and expand the plot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter