If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

On My Needles - M's Wool

I've been spending all my time on my big projects these days. As you know, this is the Year of the Afghan. And I'm already behind. But, sometimes you need to take a break and do something small.

So this is the Full O' Sheep I got from M's apartment. Seeing as how this is the first day of spring, I cast on for a small spring purse. I'd thought to felt this, but I'm liking the texture so much, I might leave it au natural. We'll see.

This wool doesn't have much of a twist to it, so I'm afraid it will fuzz up just from ordinary wear--or just from the process of knitting. I'll re-evaluate once the knitting is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter