If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday UFO - Christmas Ornament

Yes. Because you can never have enough UFOs, right?

This is a Christmas Tree Bear from Little Cotton Rabbits that I started as part of that whole make-some-Christmas-ornaments-each-month-thing that I am was am still doing.

I decided to make them polar bears with red dresses. This is what I've done so far. I'm liking the Coca-Cola look. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter