If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Women Knit Uteruses (Uteri?) For Lawmakers

Sheer genius.

This organization, Government Free VJJ, sends a knitted uterus or vagina to a male lawmaker, with a note that says something to the effect of "Keep your outdated laws out of my uterus."

First of all, that is straight to the point. Brava! A knitted uterus so eloquently points out the fact that You Don't Know What You're Talking About, Jack!

Second, it's a female body part. And you know how guys get weirded out with female body parts and functions. (If you're talking about them clinically, that is.) Seriously. Want to know the last time my little brother got anything out of my purse? When he pulled out my tampon case and asked, "What's this?"

And third, it's funny! And I so love it when one can be funny and smart at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter