If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday UFO - Not Really Making Progress

And, by not really making progress, I mean not making progress at all.

I have done no work on the afghan this week at all. I really didn't knit much this week at all. I did some work for the store--for the website, which will go live in the next week, and for a major event coming this summer--and I looked for my Case O' DPNs, which has mysteriously vanished. But that was about it.

And what is it about this house that my needles go missing? Here are the likely culprits:




Achilles: who has been known to swipe my circular needles and hide them, and who also once chewed the crap out of a melamine dpn.












T: who has been previously guilty of moving things "to where they won't be bothered", and whose middle name is, actually, Dammit.





The Unseen Ghost In This House: who moves things that I spend weeks looking for and then they turn up in a place they couldn't possibly have been all this time, like the dining room table.

Even odds on all three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter