If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Drop That Scarf!

More quick knitting. This is something I worked on a bit at a time while I waited for Comcast to stop being a little bitch and fix my internet pretty much every day for the last week. (If the equipment in this neighborhood needs so much repair, why don't they just replace it? I swear, if I only had to pay for the time I actually could access internet or cable, my Comcast bill would be about $2 a month.)

This is your basic drop stitch scarf, except I used 4 YOs instead of 1 to give it an exaggerated look. I used Yarn Bee Jewelsong in Night Fire, because I had some in my stash and I've wanted to do something that would show off the interesting texture of this yarn. It's satiny, but also has an eyelashy edge so it really looks boho.

Jewelsong is discontinued, but you could use any bulky weight ribbon yarn you wanted.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter