If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, June 01, 2012

Robot Donut Maker

This blog title is somewhat misleading, if you are expecting something like the robot pancake maker I talked about back in June 2009, or the robot lover I frequently talk about.


It is not weird. Don't say that. I don't say anything about that stupid Jean-Luc Picard fantasy of yours, do I?



Anyway, I was out shopping for various equipment and came across this machine. I have to admit, the nameplate made me a little happy for a second. Then, upon closer examination of the machine, I realized it wasn't all that interesting, after all.

Unless you really like donuts, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter