If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Christmas In July

My swap package is here! Whoo-hoo!

We were all so excited, we couldn't take it.

Some of us more than others. Come on, Achilles. What's so interesting?

Ah! I see now! MaryEliz sent you a special catnip bunny!

But look at all these other gifts! Don't you want to know what's in them?

Look! A snowglobe, a cosmetic bag with some organic tea (mmm), French Vanilla coffee (mm-mmm), and a book on knitting tips and inspiration. And she's also sent along a chocolate chip cookie recipe (mm-mm-mm)!

And look! Look at this mitten garland! All of these mittens are different! That's awesome!

Achilles?

Achilles? Where are you?

Oh. Lol. Sleep it off, Buddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter